Peer Supported Recovery Residence in Janesville, WI
Our mission is to act justly, love with mercy and walk humbly along side those we are supporting.
We offer a safe place to come home – a housing option for women in recovery from substance use and ready for meaningful employment, improved relationships, and healthy living. We will support you in turning sober days into months, and in time, you’ll celebrate the fact that you’ve been sober for years, are taking care of yourself, working with integrity, and carrying yourself with dignity.
· Fully furnished living space
· Double occupancy rooms
· Washer and drier on site
· All utilities, cable, & WiFi included in programming fee
· Close to bus line
· Towels and linens
· Outdoor garden
· Games, puzzles, and a house library
· Access to employment with transportation
· Minimum 90 days documented sobriety.
· Desire to make a positive change.
· Ability to walk up/down stairs.
· Unable to accommodate Registered Sex Offenders.